The Management Team
Operations Manager, Ian Attwell; has been working with A.D. Contractors Pty Ltd since his apprenticeship in 1984 with the company. He is currently the Operations & Safety officer and has had training in Occupational, Health and Safety Programmes for Safety Representative, and Advanced Traffic Control Supervision
- Organising and dispatch operations for personnel and gear to ensure all operations are conducted smoothly and without disruption
- Conducting safety meetings, Inductions, Toolbox Meeting
- Ensuring personnel are provided with appropriate safety equipment and advising in safety practices.
- Reconciliation of timesheets, invoices and purchase orders.
Peter Webster; has been with A.D. Contractors for over 35 years and has extensive experience in managing the day to day works on site. (on leave at the moment)
Jason Dayman; relieving and then assisting Peter Webster.
Key Duties: -
- Assisting in organising operations and personnel on day to day basis for all contracts.
- On site supervision to comply with Terms and Conditions of contracts and Occupational Health and Safety.
- Assisting with estimating and pricing of contracts and all jobs
- Demolition Competent Person Certified to Worksafe requirements.
Helen O’Neill AMIE Australia; is a highly qualified, experienced civil engineer with many years working in Albany on major road contracts; her experience includes working in various capacities including City of Albany Engineering Design Officer, Superintendents Representative, and Works Inspector. Helen also has a keen interest in sustainability practices and has attained a national recognised Diploma of Sustainability. Helen also has achieved accreditation in Advanced Worksite Traffic Management.
- Major Project Engineering and Contract Compliance.
- Preparation of Tenders, determining technical requirements.
- Negotiating Contract matters with Clients and Engineers.
- Contractor’s Representative for Contract Works
Consulting Engineer & Advisor,
Paul F Nelson; is a qualified, highly respected semi-retired engineer with over 50 years’ experience; 25 of which have been in the Albany/Denmark Area. Paul Nelson assists the Management Team as a Project and Business Advisor.
- Contract Analysis, Tender Preparation, & Program Development
Consultations on a variety of Business & Engineering Solutions