Brian Attwell started A.D. Contractors Pty Ltd in 1970.
Ian Attwell has been working with A.D. Contractors Pty Ltd since his apprenticeship in 1984 with the company. He is currently the Operations & Safety officer and has training in Occupational, Health ad Safety Programmes for Safety Representative, Supervisors and Managers.
- Organising operations and personnel on a day-to-day basis and contracts to ensure all operations are flowing smoothly.
- Conducting safety meetings.
- Ensuring personnel are provided with appropriate safety equipment and advising in safety practices.
- Reconciliation of timesheets, invoices and purchase orders.
Peter Webster has been with A.D. Contractors for many years and has extensive experience in managing the day to day works on site.
- Assisting in organising operations and personnel on day to day basis for contracts.
- On site supervision to comply with Terms and Conditions of contracts and Occupational Health and Safety.
- Assisting with estimating and pricing of contracts and all jobs large and small.
- Is our demolition competent person to Worksafe requirements.
Paul Nelson is a highly qualified and experienced civil engineer and has had many years working in Australia and overseas on major contracts.
- Major project management and compliance.
A.D. Contractors has completed major projects for both Government and private industry.
A.D. Contractors has an extensive and varied fleet of vehicles and machines. Our employees are all qualified, skilled and very experienced in the earth moving and road construction industry.